Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Program Educational Objectives :
PEO #1: Apply knowledge, development skills and experiences to formulate and solve problems of computer science and its various related fields.(Knowledge & Skills)
PEO#2: Work productively as computing professionals with effective communication and collaboration skills. (Communication & Collaboration)
PEO#3: Work and lead in multidisciplinary teams to serve the community in accordance with standards and professional ethics. (Leadership & Professional Ethics)
PEO#4: Enhance technical competencies for professional growth by adopting emerging technologies to support lifelong learning, graduate studies and research. (Lifelong Learning)
PEO#5: Contribute towards the fulfilment of sustainable national development and knowledge economy requirements. (Responsibility)
The graduates of the CS program will have an ability to:
1. Analyse a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
3. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
6. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
All B.Sc. programs in the CCSE have common first three study levels. The students apply for admission to the BSc in Computer Science program after completing the third study level. Admission is granted based on the applicants’ GPA and subject to the availability of seats in the BSc in Computer Science Program.
Enrolled and graduated students in the department of Computer Science
1435 - 1436
2014 - 2015
1436 - 1437
2015 - 2016
1437 - 1438
2016 - 2017
1438 - 1439
2017 - 2018
1439 - 1440